Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Judas Priest, Haircare, and MCM Furniture

Alright, if you don't know already, Im obsessed with mid century modern furniture. I got rid of a few of my couches so I thought I better replace the one that was in my room. I got this bad ass Kroehler sectional and started cleaning it tonight.



I wasnt sure if I was gonna keep this one for a while or try to get rid of it and find something different. However, the stars aligned, and I think this couch has a new home. So you ask, "What makes you so adamant about keeping it Nick?" Well I can answer your question with this one picture.



Yes, you are correct. That is Judas Priest's "British Steel" on cassette. I found that inside the right section of the couch. Not to mention an awesome comb that I will use to comb my beautiful locks.


Now, I myself was wondering why Joyce could ever let a gift as great as a Judas Priest tape slip through the cracks but the world may never know.....

No comments: